My companion HALIBUT Review
An inflatable fishing kayak that brings a new dimension to fishing. Now you can enjoy fishing even in poorly accessible and remote locations. German fisherwoman Babs Kijewski tests it for long term, how is she satisfied?
"I have been testing the inflatable kayka HALIBUT since one year. It has become a faithful companion on my fishing trips around the world. My kayak has been in Canada twice, a lot of times in Florida, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain and on Canary Islands," says German fisherwoman Babs Kijewski.
"In some waters, it is difficult to catch big fishes. Motorboats often scare away the fish. Also the fishing in very flat areas is now possible. The extra large fishes are super shy and difficult to catch. If they hear engine noise, they are gone. I lay down my montages with my kayak. It is super quite! And it works," praisesb Babs.
Absolute pluses for me:
- Small pack size, perfect to take it on the car or plane
- You need no big storage area
- It is super fast quick to set up
- Very robust material, very good quality
- Silently and fast on the water
- Flexible in different kind of fishing (Trolling, Driftfishing, Spinfishing, bring out the montages for Carp or Catfish)
"It comes always with me, when I go catfish fishing in France. We are inseparable couple," adds Babs with smile on her lips.
Text and photo: Babs Kijewski